Click the above image to view a recent sample issue of Chalk Illustrated (best viewed with Firefox and Chrome).
IF YOU HAVE JUST SUBSCRIBED to Chalk Illustrated, thank you! If you have not subscribed yet, click on SUBSCRIBE & SHOP to read or download the current issue. Bonus content is available only to subscribers at the Standard or Premium levels.
What will you find in the pages of Chalk Illustrated? Here is a partial listing of the regular columns you can expect to find in this newly-expanded, 32 page, full color publication:
- My Tuppence Worth by Jim Pence - Oddio ReCordings
- Step-by-Step Studios - Chalk On Sheets
- Taming Hidden Pictures - Background Checks
- Trick Cartoons - Chalk Be Nimble: Chalking for Children
- Cracking the Chalk Vault - In the Workshop
- Farm Fresh Chalk Ideas by Elva Hurst - Bowman on Target by Matt Bowman
And SO MUCH MORE! To learn more about this FREE e-magazine, visit the FAQ page. Remember that both professionally printed and PDF download versions are also available.
The Spring 2014 issue is in production now and will be released sometime in March/April.